Pages

Friday 12 December 2014

doing my homework


Doing my homework

In the afternoon at school I was with my teacher in the classroom he was teaching me my spelling words I had to do for homework.


I had a choice either it was maths or spelling and I spelling because I chose spelling because you never know you might have a spelling test. “Mr Joseph after school can you give me some hard words to spell please” I asked him , “OK” said Mr Joseph.

The colour of the chair was aqua and the colour of the walls are  light blue and it looks like the ocean.
I have a green shirt on with white stripes and I  am wearing black pants. Mr Joseph was wearing a brown top that looks like chocolate and he is wearing black pants just like me.

Next year I am going to find the same clothes.

By:Melianna.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.