Pages

Friday 13 April 2018

Tapa Cloth Reflection

Tapa Cloth Reflection


  1. Are you pleased with your accomplishment? Why / Why Not?
Yes because my tapa shows who I really am.


2. What were some of the most interesting discoveries you made while working on your Tapa Cloth? About the task? About myself?
What I found interesting was that we used bleach which is a cleaning product for art.


3. What were some of my most challenging moments in making my Tapa Cloth  and what made them so?
Trying to re - draw the pattern from my maths book on a bigger copy.


4. What would you do differently if you were to make a Tapa Cloth again?
Put my bleach in lines


5. What / who helped you with your Tapa Cloth?
Miss Paton & Angel


6. What could you modify / alter on your Tapa Cloth?
More patterns


7. What aspect of your Tapa Cloth are you most proud of?

The dying and bleaching

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.