Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

My exclusive time at the "Cordis Hotel"

My Time at the Cordis Hotel By Melianna


Once our permission slips for the coding workshop were handed
out we all thought “ Oh stink this is going to be boring” but we
were only excited because we were going to the Cordis Hotel.

When we arrived I could not believe that we got given an opportunity
to attend a high class hotel. On our way down we met a lady named
Sarah. She took us in one of the crystal rooms and we met
Michael Trengrove who was obsessed with creating a first - class
economy in New Zealand and the way he wanted to get there was
by teaching everyone how to code a computer.


Once we had sat down he went through the process with us and
then we talked about the d5 which is New Zealand, Israel, Estonia,
United Kingdom and South Korea. Michael showed us a
demonstration of a Ghostbusters game on an app called Scratch.
He let us go ahead go on any laptop we wanted to go to.
Once we sat down we had a little booklet next to us and it had
our instructions on how to make it. Some of us actually had
used Scratch about one to two years ago.

Then we had groups of foreign people coming in and out
asking us about what we were asking and how to use it.
A man named Ryan came to me and interviewed me about the game.
Michael Trengrove came to me and talked to me about being on the
Radio New Zealand. In the end there were some that got to share
which was myself, Ferah, Cleo, Charlee and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.